The "Rolls-Royce among filter holder machines"* and multiple test winner.
Stainless steel body in exquisitely crafted perfection and optic elegance.
- Solid chrome-plated ECM brewing group
- Professional lever valve technology, alternatively rotary valves technology
- Large cup warming tray
- Large water tank (approx. 3 l)
- Automatic water uptake of the boiler
- Boiler and pump pressure gauge
- Control lamp for the indication of water shortage
- Automatic water shortage switch-off function
- Copper tubing with brass fittings and tubes
- Steam and hot water wand made of stainless steel
- Steel-plated heating of stainless steel
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 322 x 472 x 380 mm
The Technika IV Profi does have a switchover function water tank/ direct water connection (WT-WC). Furthermore, various technical improvements in the model assure even lower noise performance.
*(as cited in "plus Kaufempfehlung" and "Der Feinschmecker" magazine)